The Marine 300 is designed for inland use and short offshore trips on vessels carrying up to six people. You not only get everything in the Marine 300, but WwSS has added a few extras for that unexpected moment. Free shipping in the continuous 48 states.
- Built for Marine Environments
Inner waterproof bags keep contents dry; reflective piping on outer bag makes the kit easy to find in the dark.
- Clean and Close Wounds
Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
- Manage Pain and Illnesses
A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Prevent Hypothermia and Shock
Survive Outdoors Longer® Emergency heat reflective blanket reflects 90% of radiated body heat.
- Provide Hospital-Quality Care
Hospital-quality tools, including bandage scissors and precision forceps set the standard for travel medical care.
- Reduce Swelling
Instant cold pack to manage swelling of fractures and sprains.
- Stabilize Fractures and Sprains
A wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- Easy Care First Aid System®
With supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective first aid.
Upgrades from Worldwide Survival Systems included in kit:
1 x SWAT-T Tourniquet
8 x SunX30 Sunblock packs
8 x BugX30 Towelette Insect Repellent
1 x Hand Sanitizer
1 x Full size bandage scissor and tweezers
1 x SOG Power Access Stainless Steel Multi Tool in Sheath
Marine 300 Products:
- 15 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 2 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 2" x 4.5"
- 5 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Fingertip
- 5 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 2"
- 1 - Bandage, Stockinette Tubular, 1" x 4"
- 4 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 3 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 1 - Eye Pad, Sterile
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
Blister / Burn
- 2 - Aloe Vera Gel with Lidocaine, 6 ml
- 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
Fracture / Sprain
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 3"
- 1 - Cold Pack
- 3 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Scissors, Bandage with Blunt Tip
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Comp. Guide to Marine Medicine
- 5 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 5 - After Bite Wipe
- 1 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 5 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 - Instructions, Marine Easy Care Medication
- 4 - Meclizine (HCI 25 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 - Emergency Reflective Blanket, 84" x 56"
- 12 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 - Povidone Iodine, 3/4 oz
- 1 - Syringe, Irrigation, 20 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 - Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 1 - Skin Tac™ Topical Adhesive, Wipe
- 4 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
- 1 - Wound Closure Strips, 1/4" x 4", Pkg./10
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO USE SIMILAR OR BETTER QUALITY PRODUCTS THEN LISTED ABOVE
There are no reviews yet.